Are you looking for an easy and delicious Valentine’s Day treat to make? Look no further than this Valentine Sprinkle Cookie Recipe! From easy ingredients to bright colors, these cookies are sure to put a smile on your face. Whether you’re entertaining guests or making something special for your significant other, these sprinkle-filled treats will be the star of any Valentine’s Day celebration. Plus, they’re easy to make, so even the most inexperienced baker can whip up a batch in no time. Keep reading for all the details and start baking!
If you’re someone who loves to bake, then you know that nothing beats a freshly-baked cookie! There’s nothing like the smell of homemade cookies wafting through the house – it’s enough to make anyone drool! The great thing about Cookie Recipes is that there are endless possibilities. Whether you’re looking for an indulgent, chewy treat or something healthy and wholesome, you can find what you’re looking for in the world of cookies.
Bonus content: Serve these colorful cookies with a hot cup of tea or coffee for an extra special treat! It’s sure to be a hit. Enjoy!
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need to make these festive treats!
- White Cake Mix– White cake mix is a pantry staple, easy to find in any grocery store and can be used as a base for this classic holiday treat. White cake mix is also more cost efficient than buying expensive ingredients such as butter or brown sugar – both of which are replaced by the cake mix. Plus, it provides more stability to your cookies when compared to recipes made without it.
- Baking Soda– Baking soda is an essential ingredient for making these scrumptious treats the perfect texture – it helps the dough rise which makes for a light and fluffy cookie that melts in your mouth.
- Large Eggs– Large eggs are the perfect choice for making Valentine Sprinkle Cookies due to their high fat content. While the size of the egg is important for achieving the desired cookie shape and texture, it’s what’s inside that really counts! The high fat content in larger sized eggs creates a lighter, fluffier cookie.
- Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oil is one of the best ways to go when making Valentine Sprinkle Cookies! Not only does it make your baking process easier – since you don’t need to melt butter and let it cool down – but vegetable oil adds a nice, subtle flavor and contributes to an incredibly moist and tasty final product.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract is an essential ingredient for Valentine Sprinkle Cookies because it helps bring out the sweetness of the chocolate chip and blends with the other flavors without overpowering them. The subtle and sultry flavor of the vanilla helps take these festive treats to the next level.
- Valentines Sprinkles– When it comes to finding just the right Valentines sprinkles, you’re really spoilt for choice. You could go for something classic like red and pink nonpareils and heart-shaped sprinkles, or choose something extra special like disco dust, dragées and jimmies in the colors of love.
Baking Essentials from Amazon
KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield – Contour SilverAniso Stainless Steel Whisk (8 inches, Silver)Solula Professional 18/8 Stainless Steel Medium Cookie Scoop, Size 40Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet, 2-Pack, Silver2 Pack Heavy-Duty Cooking Rack, 10×16OXO Good Grips Small Silicone Flexible Turner Black
Do You Add Sprinkles Before or After You Bake the Cookies?
It may seem like a simple question, but when it comes to adding sprinkles to your cookies the answer can get quite complex. Some bakers insist that sprinkles are added during the preparation prior to baking while others argue they should be added afterwards. Adding them before will ensure they stick to the cookie and provide a consistent look, however their color may change with baking.
On the other hand, if you add them after baking you can adjust where they go and make sure colors stand out more clearly. Whether you opt for before or after is up to you, just remember that sometimes being a bit creative can make for some delicious cookie surprises!
How to You Make Sprinkles Stick to the Cookies?
Adding sprinkles to your homemade cookies can take a beautiful dessert and make it look like a real showstopper! If you want these colorful decorations to stick without running off the sides of the cookie, there’s an easy trick. Before baking, moisten each cookie gently with some water using a pastry brush.
Then immediately cover with your sprinkles for a perfect finish when the cookie cools. It’s that simple! So shake on some fun with every scrumptious batch of your favorite cookies.
How Should I Store My Cookies?
Storing cookies can be tricky because of their delicate nature. First, the environment needs to be just right! Too much moisture or humidity can lead to cookie spoilage, so make sure to store them in an area that’s cool and dry. Containers that are airtight will help keep them from losing crunch and flavor, while keeping out pests and other nasties. Freezing also helps to extend the shelf-life of treats; don’t forget to place wax paper between each cookie before doing so.
Consider using a container with separate compartments for different types of cookies—this way you won’t ruin a batch while digging out your favorites! Following these simple tips will ensure your cookies stay fresh and delicious. Enjoy!
Valentine home Decor at Amazon
Onerisly Red Valentines Day Pillow Covers 18×18 Set of 4,Valentines Day Decor for Home, Love Heart Valentines Day Throw Pillows Decorative Cushion Cases Valentine Decorationshatisan 2pcs Valentine Gnomes Plush, Valentines Day Decorations Valentines Decor for Home Table, Scandinavian Tomte Elf Gnomes Ornaments Valentines Day Gifts for Her HimDAZONGE Retro Valentine Decor, Felt Hearts Wood Bead Garland for Valentine Decorations, Red and Pink Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Felt Banner for Wedding, Anniversary DecorArtoid Mode Red Love Hearts Valentine’s Day Table Runner, Seasonal Anniversary Holiday Kitchen Dining Table Decoration for Home Party Indoor 13×72 InchARKENY Valentine Day Kitchen Towels Red Heart Dish Towels 18×26 Inch Ultra Absorbent Wedding Drying Cloth Sweet Home Sign Hand Towel for Valentine Decorations Set of 2
More Cookie Recipes You’ll Want to Make
- Loaded Red Velvet Cookie Recipe
- Snowflake Cookie Recipe
- Peppermint Sandwich Cookie Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Cookies
You’ll Love These Other Cookies with Sprinkles!
- Oatmeal Christmas Sandwich Cookie Recipe
- Christmas Sprinkle Thumbprint Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Birthday Cookies
Valentine Sprinkle Cookie Recipe
This easy Valentine sprinkle cookie recipe will make your sweetheart smile. With just a few ingredients, you can have these cookies baking in the oven in no time!
- 1 Box (18.25 Ounces) White Cake Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1⁄3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Valentines Day Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add cake mix and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk together to blend. Add the eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture. Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients. Continue to mix until it turns into dough.
- Add 1 1⁄2 cups sprinkles and stir lightly to mix them throughout the dough.
- Measure out the size of the cookie ball by using a small cookie scoop. Place each cookie ball on the prepared cookie sheet leaving room between each dough ball.
- Sprinkle remaining sprinkles on top of the cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees until they begin to turn brown (about 9 minutes).
- Take the cookies out of the oven and allow the them to cool on the cookie sheet for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Leave a Reply