Reeses Pieces Pumpkin Cookies are the perfect way to celebrate fall. They’re made with pumpkin, cinnamon, and Reeses Pieces for a delicious flavor combination. You’ll love how easy they are to make! Try them today and let us know what you think in the comments below!
There are a lot of easy cookie recipes out there, but the best ones are the ones that yield delicious results. A great cookie recipe should be easy to follow and produce cookies that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The best Cookie Recipes will also be versatile, so you can easily add your own personal touch. Whether you like your cookies chewy or cakey, with sprinkles or candy, there’s a perfect recipe here for you!
Ingredients You’ll Need for This Recipe
This recipe requires only a few ingredients to make!
- All-Purpose Flour– All-Purpose Flour is often used in cookie recipes because it provides the right amount of structure and tenderness. When combined with other ingredients like butter and sugar, All-Purpose Flour helps to create a delicious cookie that is crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Baking Powder– Baking powder is a leavening agent that helps cookies to rise. When added to the dough, it creates tiny bubbles of gas. These bubbles expand as the cookies bake, causing the cookies to puff up and become light and fluffy.
- Baking Soda– Baking soda is a key ingredient in many cookie recipes. Its primary purpose is to help the cookies rise as they bake. Baking soda is a leavening agent, which means that it helps dough to expand and become light and airy.
- Salt– Salt is essential for cookies – or any baked good, for that matter. Salt enhances the flavor of the other ingredients, making them taste more rich and complex. It also helps to balance out sweetness, giving cookies a more well-rounded flavor.
- Ground Cinnamon– Ground Cinnamon adds a delicious flavor and helps to bring out the natural sweetness of the pumpkin.
- White Sugar– White sugar is one of the key ingredients in most cookie recipes as it helps to trap moisture, keeping cookies soft and preventing them from drying out.
- Vanilla Extract– It’s a versatile ingredient that can be used to enhance the flavor of many recipes. So if you’re looking for a way to add some extra flavor to your cookies, be sure to use vanilla extract.
- Large Egg– Eggs are a vital ingredient in most cookie recipes. They help to bind the ingredients together and give the cookies a soft, fluffy texture. Without eggs, cookies would be dense and chewy.
- Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oil results in a cookie that is soft and moist with a lighter texture. In addition, vegetable oil is lower in saturated fat than butter and contains no cholesterol.
- Canned Pumpkin– Canned pumpkin is usually prepared with boiled pumpkin, sugar, and spices such as cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Canned pumpkin can be used in pies, soups, stews, and other dishes. It is also a popular ingredient in cookie recipes. Canned pumpkin is available in most supermarkets and is usually sold in cans or jars. It can also be bought online.
- Reeses Pieces– Reeses Pieces are a bite-sized candy made from a mixture of peanut butter and chocolate, and it is coated with a hard candy shell.
Cooking Baking Essentials from Amazon:
Mixing Bowls with Lids Set, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, Nesting Mixing Bowl Set for Space Saving Storage, Ideal for Cooking, Baking, Prepping & Food StorageOXO Good Grips Large Wooden Spoon, BeechWilton Easy Layers Sheet Cake Pan, 2-Piece Set, Rectangle Steel Sheet PanWilton Perfect Results Cooling Rack, 3 Tier, Non-StickCookie Scoop Set – Include 1 Tbsp/ 2 Tbsp/ 3Tbsp – 3 PCS Cookie Scoops for Baking – Cookie Dough Scoop – Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel
What are Reeses Pieces?
Reeses Pieces are a bite-sized candy that was first introduced in 1978. The candy is made from peanut butter and chocolate, and is coated in a hard candy shell. Reeses Pieces are one of the most popular candies in the United States, and are often used as an ingredient in cookies, cakes, and other desserts. In recent years, the candy has also been used as a topping for ice cream and yogurt. Reeses Pieces are a delicious treat that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
What is the Difference Between Canned Pumpkin and Pumpkin Puree?
When it comes to pumpkin recipes, there is often some confusion about what ingredients to use. Some recipes call for pumpkin puree, while others call for canned pumpkin. So, what is the difference between these two ingredients?
Pumpkin puree is simply cooked pumpkin that has been mashed into a smooth consistency. It can be made at home by cooking and pureeing a pumpkin, or it can be bought in cans at the store. Canned pumpkin, on the other hand, is already in pureed form and is ready to use in recipes. It can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores.
So, if a recipe calls for pumpkin puree, you can either use homemade puree or canned pumpkin. If a recipe specifically calls for canned pumpkin, then that is likely because the product has already been seasoned with spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. However, you can always add your own spices to canned pumpkin to create your own unique flavor profile.
Why Do My Cookies Get Hard After They Cool?
storing cookies, If you’ve ever baked a batch of cookies only to find that they’ve become hard and crunchy once they’ve cooled, you’re not alone. This is a common problem that can have a few different causes. One possibility is that the dough was too dry when it was mixed. This can happen if you add too much flour or don’t add enough moisture. Another possibility is that the cookies were overcooked. Cookies should be removed from the oven while they are still soft in the center; if they are allowed to brown too much, they will become hard as they cool. Finally, storing cookies in an airtight container can cause them to become hard and dry over time. If you want to keep your cookies soft and fresh, it’s best to store them in a loosely covered container or bag.
Reeses Pieces treats at Amazon!
Reese’s Puffs Chocolatey Peanut Butter Cereal, Kids Breakfast Cereal Made With Whole Grain Corn, 19.7 oz Family Size Cereal BoxReese’s Puffs Treats, 6.8 OunceREESE’S PIECES Shake & Break Milk Chocolate Egg Filled with REESE’S PIECES Candy, Easter, 1.2 oz EggReese’s Miniatures Peanut Butter Cups , 38 OunceSheila G’s Reese’s Pieces Brownie BrittleREESE’S Popped Snack Mix (Pack of 2)
More of the Best Cookie Recipes
- Confetti Cookie Recipe
- Mummy Sugar Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
more Mouthwatering pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- Baked Iced Pumpkin Donuts
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread
Reeses Pieces Pumpkin Cookies
These pumpkin cookies are the perfect way to get your seasonal fix. Loaded with Reeses Pieces and spices, they're a delicious treat that's easy to make. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Large Egg, room temperature
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Canned Pumpkin
- ½ Cup Reese’s Pieces Candy
- Begin by sifting all of your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl: flour, baking powder and soda, salt and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- Add sugar, vanilla and egg into a separate mixing bowl and whisk until creamy.
- Add vegetable oil and canned pumpkin into the sugar and egg mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and combine.
- Fold the Reese’s Pieces candy into the cookie batter.
- Cover the bowl of cookie batter with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once the time is up, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to add mounds of cookie dough onto the lined pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden around the edges. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- This batter is not like typical cookie dough: it will be incredibly sticky – but, this is normal and it is the consistency you want for this particular recipe.
- The finished cookie is more cake-like than a traditional chocolate chip cookie.
- If you don’t have a cookie scoop, be sure to drop mounds that are about 2 inches in diameter (hint: a typical cookie scoop holds about 1 ½ tablespoons of batter)
Leave a Reply