If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get your pumpkin spice fix this season, look no further than these No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies. Made with just a few simple ingredients, they come together in no time at all and are the perfect bite-sized snack. No bake cookies are the perfect way to get your fix of pumpkin spice this season without turning on the oven.
There’s nothing quite like a freshly baked cookie, and these are the best Cookie Recipes that will definitely hit the spot. Whether you’re looking for classic chocolate chip cookies or something a little more adventurous, we’ve got you covered. And if you’re short on time, don’t worry – we’ve included some quick and easy recipes too.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Here are the ingredients needed to make these no-bake cookies:
- Pumpkin Puree– Pumpkin puree is often used in baking as it provides a lovely depth of flavor and naturally moist texture to recipes. In this pumpkin oatmeal cookie recipe it does both of those things, while also helping to bind the cookies together.
- White Sugar– The sugar helps to bind the ingredients together and sweeten the cookies.
- Butter– The key to making these cookies is to cook the oats and pumpkin puree together until they form a thick paste. Butter helps to bind the oats and puree together, ensuring that the cookies hold their shape.
- Whole Milk– Whole milk contains more fat than skim milk, and this extra fat helps to create a richer, more decadent cookie. In addition, whole milk provides more moisture than skim milk, helping to keep the cookies from drying out.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract is a key ingredient in many baking recipes, including no bake pumpkin oatmeal cookies. Vanilla has a distinctive flavor that is both sweet and slightly floral, making it a perfect complement to the rich spices in pumpkin cookies.
- Quick-Cooking Oats– These are also known as Instant Oats or Quick Oats and cook faster and more evenly, resulting in a chewy cookie. If you use old-fashioned oats, your cookies will be dense and dry.
- Ground Cinnamon– Ground cinnamon is an essential ingredient in any pumpkin oatmeal cookie recipe. It adds a wonderful flavor and aroma to the cookies.
- Ground Nutmeg– This spice adds a warm, sweet flavor to the cookies, and it also helps to balance out the flavors of the other ingredients.
Cooking Baking Essentials from Amazon:
Cuisinart MCP193-18N Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless 3-Quart Skillet, 3 qt, Saucepan w/CoverHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5OXO Good Grips Large Wooden Spoon, BeechWilton Easy Layers Sheet Cake Pan, 2-Piece Set, Rectangle Steel Sheet PanMMmat Silicone Baking Mats – Best German Silicone – Set of 2
Why Did My No Bake Cookies Turn Out Gooey?
No bake cookies are a quick and easy treat, but sometimes they can turn out gooey instead of firm. There are a few possible reasons for this. First, make sure you are using the right type of milk. Whole milk will make the cookies more firm, while skim milk will make them more soft.
Second, check the recipe to see if it calls for butter or margarine. Butter will make the cookies firmer, while margarine will make them softer. Also, make sure you cook the mixture for the correct amount of time. If you cook it for too long, the cookies will be hard; if you don’t cook it long enough, they’ll be gooey.
Do You Have to Refrigerate No Bake Cookies?
No bake cookies are a delicious treat that can be enjoyed all year round. But do you have to refrigerate no bake cookies? The answer may surprise you.
No bake cookies are made without the use of an oven. instead, they are typically cooked on the stovetop or in the microwave. as a result, no bake cookies tend to be more fragile than traditional cookies. for this reason, it’s important to store no bake cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. otherwise, they may lose their shape or become overcooked.
So, next time you’re craving no bake cookies, be sure to refrigerate them before enjoying!
Can You Use Pumpkin Pie Mix Instead of Pumpkin Puree for Cookies?
If you’re in a pinch and don’t have any pumpkin puree on hand, you may be wondering if you can substitute pumpkin pie mix. The short answer is yes, you can use pumpkin pie mix instead of pumpkin puree in cookies – no bake cookies, to be specific. This substitution will work because the pumpkin pie mix already contains spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, just know it also contains sweeteners like sugar or corn syrup.
All you need to do is add some butter and a few other ingredients to the mix, and you’ll end up with delicious no bake cookies that are full of fall flavor. So the next time you’re craving pumpkin cookies but don’t have any puree on hand, reach for the pumpkin pie mix instead – your taste buds will thank you!
Pumpkin Home Decor Essentials from Amazon:
HAKACC 14 PCS Artificial Lifelike Simulation Mixed Pumpkins Fake Pumpkins with 30PCS Fake Maple Leaves Festival Thanksgiving Fall Harvest Home DecorationSAND MINE 3 Pcs Resin Thanksgiving Pumpkin Set, Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece for Fall Thanksgiving Harvest Home DecorationsArtoid Mode Hello Pumpkin Table Runner, Fall Autumn Thanksgiving Holiday Kitchen Dining Table Decoration for Indoor Outdoor Home Party 13×72 InchFall Decor – Fall Decorations for Home, 3 Mini Faux Decorative Books Bundle with Twine & Pumpkin Wooden Truck, Fall Tray Decor Set – Farmhouse Rustic Decor for Autumn Thanksgiving Harvest Table Shelf16 Pcs Halloween Tray Decor Halloween Decorations Halloween Decor with 3 Halloween Wooden Signs Cute Gnomes Bead Garland Pumpkin 10 Straws for Farmhouse Tiered Tray Indoor Home Table Kitchen Party
Delicious Best Cookie Recipes Like This!
- Christmas Unicorn Cookies
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Delicious Maple Nut Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Espresso Cookies
Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies Like This One
- No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
These No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are a quick and easy way to get your pumpkin fix this fall!
- 7 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Butter (about half a stick)
- 3 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Add pumpkin puree, sugar, butter and milk into a medium saucepan. Warm all ingredients over medium heat and stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract to the pumpkin mixture and stir.
- Add oats, cinnamon and nutmeg to the pumpkin mixture and fold until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Drop about 2-3 tbsp of batter onto the lined baking sheet, and shape it into a disc, about 1 ½ inches in diameter and half an inch tall. Allow to chill in the fridge for about an hour.
What dairy substitute would you suggest I use since we cannot drink regular milk in our household?
Any nut milk should work fine.