This Confetti Cookie Recipe is so easy to follow and produces delicious cookies that are perfect for any celebration. These confetti cookies will be a hit with your friends and family! The key to these cookies is in the sprinkles – make sure to use plenty of them!
Here you’ll find the Best Cookie Recipes that are sure to please everyone. From classic chocolate chip cookies to more unique flavors we have something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for an easy cookie recipe to make with the kids or something more sophisticated for a dinner party, we’ve got you covered. So go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth – you deserve it!
Ingredients Needed to Make This Recipe
Here is what you need to make these fun cookies:
- Granulated Sugar– Granulated sugar is often used in confetti cookies because it helps to create a light, crisp texture. When combined with flour and butter, granulated sugar helps to create a dough that is easy to work with and holds its shape well.
- Brown Sugar– Brown sugar is a good choice for confetti cookies because it adds flavor and texture to the cookies. The brown sugar also helps to hold the sprinkles in place on the cookie. It is a good choice for confetti cookies because it adds flavor and texture to the cookies.
- Egg– Eggs help to bind the ingredients together. This ensures that the cookies hold their shape and don’t fall apart. Also, eggs provide moisture and fat, which helps to make the cookies soft and fluffy.
- Butter– Butter is an essential ingredient in most cookie recipes. Not only does it add flavor, but it also helps to create a crisp, flaky texture.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract is a key ingredient in many popular cookie recipes. It also adds depth and richness to a cookie recipe.
- All Purpose Flour– All-purpose flour is made from a variety of wheat grains and has a high protein content. This protein helps to give cookies their structure and texture. All purpose flour also has a high gluten content, which gives cookies their chewy texture.
- Baking Soda– Baking soda is also a leavening agent, which means that it helps cookies to rise as they bake. In addition, baking soda can help to prevent burned edges and give cookies a nice, golden color.
- Salt– Salt helps to balance the sweetness of the cookie and it enhances the flavor of the other ingredients.
- Rainbow Nonpareil Sprinkles– Nonpareil sprinkles are a type of sprinkle that is often used to decorate cookies and cakes. They are made from sugar and come in a variety of colors, including pink, blue, and green.
Baking Essentials from Amazon
KitchenAid KSM7586PCA 7-Quart Pro Line Stand Mixer Candy Apple RedYIHONG 6 Pcs Plastic Mixing Bowls Set, Colorful Serving Bowls for Kitchen, Ideal for Baking, Prepping, Cooking and Serving Food, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, RainbowHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5Wilton Easy Layers Sheet Cake Pan, 2-Piece Set, Rectangle Steel Sheet PanHiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking, Stainless Steel Wire Rack Baking Rack Oven Rack Cookie Rack, Oven Safe, Rust-Resistant Rack for Cooking, Baking, Roasting and Grilling – Fit Half Sheet PanAmazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat – Pack of 2OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop
Do You Add Sprinkles Before or After Baking?
Sprinkles are the finishing touch on any baked good, but have you ever wondered whether it’s better to add them before or after baking? Sprinkles are traditionally added after baking, when the cookies or cupcakes are cooled. This is because sprinkles can melt and lose their shape if they’re exposed to too much heat. However, some people like to add sprinkles before baking, for a different effect.
Sprinkles that are added before baking will sink into the batter and become softer. This can be a desirable effect if you’re looking for a more subtle sprinkle flavor. Ultimately, it’s up to you when to add sprinkles to your cookie recipe. Just be sure to wait until the cookies are cool before serving!
How Big Should I Make My Cookie Dough Balls?
Determining how big to make your dough balls is key to getting the perfect cookies. If your dough balls are too small, your cookies will be flat and crispy. If they’re too big, they’ll be puffy and cake-like. So how can you achieve the perfect balance?
One approach is to follow the recommendations of your chosen cookie recipe. Many recipes will include specific instructions on how big to make the dough balls. However, keep in mind that every oven is different, so you may need to experiment a bit to find the perfect size for your dough balls.
Another approach is to use a cookie scoop. This can help you to create uniformly sized dough balls, which will result in more consistent cookies. Simply scoop the dough onto a baking sheet, and then use your hands to slightly press down on each ball. Again, remember that ovens vary, so you may need to adjust the size of your dough balls based on how your cookies are baking.
No matter what method you use, taking the time to get the perfect dough ball size will result in better-tasting cookies!
How Do You Roll Cookies into Balls?
Rolling dough into balls may seem like a simple task, but there is an art to it. If the dough is too dry, the cookies will be crumbly. If the dough is too wet, the cookies will spread too much and lose their shape. The key is to find the perfect balance of moisture. Start by taking a small amount of dough and shaping it into a ball between your palms. If the dough cracks or feels too dry, add a small amount of water and mix until it reaches the desired consistency.
Once you have the perfect dough, roll it into balls about one inch in diameter. Place the dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and press them down slightly so that they are flatter on top. Make sure to leave enough space between each cookie, as they will spread during baking. Now your cookies are ready to bake!
Fun Confetti supplies at Amazon
Colorful Confetti Falling Throw Pillow Cover 18×18 Inch Wedding Festival Party Home Decor Pillowcas Square Cushion Cover for Sofa Bed CouchHappy Birthday Pink Sprinkle Candle | West Clay Company | Vanilla Birthday Cake Sprinkles Scented Soy Coconut Nontoxic Candles for Home | Women, Bday, Gifts for Her | 8oz Jar, 50 Hour Burn TimeConfetti Sprinkles Dessert Plates, 24 ctConfetti Balloons – SUPER-STATIC Confetti Birthday Balloons Rainbow Happy Birthday Party Balloons – Clear Balloons With Confetti Inside – Multicolor Sprinkle PRE-FILLED Colorful Latex Balloons For Birthday Party, Engagement Party Decorations For Party, Bride Bridal Shower Decor Ballon Baloon, Wedding Balloons, Girl Boy Baby Shower Balloons Decorations, Large Christmas Parties, Sweet 16 Balloons Pack, Globos De Cumpleaños (Red White Blue Gold Rose Pink Yellow Purple Green) (12-Pack, Rainbow)Swig Life 18oz Travel Mug with Handle and Lid, Cup Holder Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, Stainless Steel, Triple Insulated Coffee Mug Tumbler (Confetti)
The Best Cookie Recipes Like This
- Mummy Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Espresso Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Delicious Maple Nut Cookies
Incredibly Fun Confetti Recipes
- Homemade Dunkaroo Cookie Recipe
- Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Confetti Lemon Cupcake Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Funfetti Cake Bars
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg, oom temperature
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup Rainbow Nonpareil Sprinkles, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together both sugars and egg.
- Add butter and vanilla extract and mix until all ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix until cookie dough forms.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of sprinkles in a separate bowl.
- Fold the remaining nonpareil sprinkles in the cookie dough.
- Roll out 1 ¼ inch balls out of the cookie dough. Place each one gently on the lined cookie sheets, about 1 ½ inches apart from each other.
- Dip the surface of each cookie dough ball into the nonpareils that were set aside earlier.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool on a rack before serving and enjoy!