This delicious Crumbl Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is the perfect way to get your Crumbl fix. With a few simple ingredients, you can have fresh cookies in no time! These cookies are packed with pumpkin flavor and chocolate chips, making them the perfect treat for fall. So whether you’re looking for an easy dessert to bring to a Halloween party or just want to enjoy a delicious cookie, this recipe is for you.
If you love Crumbl cookies, then you’ll love these Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes. These cookies are just like the real thing, but they’re even easier to make at home. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have delicious Crumbl cookies that taste just as good as the ones you buy at the store.
Ingredients Needed to Make this Recipe
Here’s what you need to make these incredible cookies!
- Butter– Butter is important for making cookies because it helps to create a fluffy, tender texture. In addition, the fat in butter melts during baking, creating pockets of air that help to leaven the dough and produce a light, fluffy cookie.
- Pumpkin Puree– Pumpkin puree is a thick, smooth, and rich paste made from cooked and mashed pumpkin. It’s also widely available in cans at most supermarkets. Pumpkin puree is a handy ingredient to have on hand for fall baking.
- Dark Brown Sugar– Dark brown sugar is often used in baking, and for good reason. This type of sugar has a higher molasses content than light brown sugar, which gives it a deeper flavor. It also helps to keep cookies moist and chewy, making it a great choice for pumpkin cookies.
- Granulated Sugar– When combined with other ingredients, it helps to create a light, fluffy texture in cakes and cookies. Granulated sugar also has a relatively high melting point, which helps to prevent cookies from spreading during baking.
- Egg– Egg creates structure and stability in cookies, which helps them to hold together and keep their shape. Egg also helps the cookies to brown evenly and gives them a nice, glossy finish.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract is one of the most important ingredients in cookies. It not only adds flavor, but it also helps to balance out the sweetness of the sugar and the richness of the butter.
- All-Purpose Flour– All- Purpose flour is a type of flour that contains a blend of hard and soft wheat. This makes it ideal for baking as it can be used in a wide variety of recipes. All-purpose flour is particularly good for cookies as it helps to create a light and fluffy texture. The protein content in all-purpose flour also helps to give cookies a slight chewiness, which is often desired in this type of sweet treat.
- Baking Powder– Baking powder is a leavening agent, which means that it helps to lighten the dough and produce a fluffy end result. In addition, baking powder also helps to give cookies a nice rise and a crispy edge. When used correctly, baking powder can help to produce perfectly baked cookies that are both delicious and satisfying.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice– Pumpkin pie spice is a blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves that is commonly used to flavor Pumpkin Pie. However, this spice mix can also be used to add a warm, autumnal flavor to other dishes, like cookies.
- Ginger– Ginger has a warm, slightly spicy flavor that pairs well with the sweetness of pumpkin. When used in small amounts, ginger can give cookies a subtle flavor that is unexpectedly delicious.
- Cinnamon–When it comes to baking pumpkin cookies, Cinnamon is the perfect ingredient to add a little sweetness and spice. not only does it enhance the flavor of the cookies, but it also helps to keep them moist and soft. So if you’re looking for a delicious way to jazz up your pumpkin cookies, be sure to add a little Cinnamon.
- Salt– Salt is important for cookies because it enhances the flavor of the sugars and butter. Salt also helps to balance the sweetness of the cookie and gives it a more complex flavor. In addition, salt helps to firm up the dough and prevents spreading.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips– Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips are the best for cookies! They have the perfect balance of sweet and rich flavor that makes them irresistible in cookies. They have just the right amount of sweetness and they melt perfectly in the cookie.
Baking Essentials from Amazon!
COOK WITH COLOR Mixing Bowls – 4 Piece Nesting Plastic Mixing Bowl Set with Pour Spouts and Handles (Ombre Blue)OXO Good Grips Large Wooden Spoon, BeechFayomir Cookie Scooper – Ice Cream Scoop with Trigger – 2 Tablespoon/ 30ml/ 1 OZ – Selected 18/8 Stainless Steel Dough Scoop Cupcake Scoop Melon BallerHiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking – 10Wilton Easy Layers Sheet Cake Pan, 2-Piece Set, Rectangle Steel Sheet Pan
How Long Do Crumbl Cookies Last?
Crumbl cookies are different from your traditional cookie in both taste and texture. They are known for their soft, crumbly texture that melts in your mouth. But how long do they last?
Depending on how you store your Crumbl cookies, they can last anywhere from 2-3 weeks to a month. If you keep them in a cool, dry place, they will last on the upper end of that spectrum. However, if you store them in a warmer or more humid environment, they will not last as long.
The best way to extend the shelf life of your Crumbl cookies is to store them in an airtight container. This will help to keep them fresh and prevent them from drying out. Just be sure to enjoy them within a few weeks so they are at their best!
What is the Difference Between Pumpkin Pie Filling and Pumpkin Puree?
Pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie filling are both made from pumpkins, but they are actually quite different. Pumpkin puree is simply cooked pumpkin that has been mashed into a smooth, thick consistency. It can be used in pies, as well as in other baking recipes. Pumpkin pie filling, on the other hand, is a bit more complex. It usually contains spices like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, as well as sweeteners like sugar or honey.
Pumpkin pie filling is also usually cooked before it is added to the pie crust, whereas pumpkin puree is usually baked into the crust itself. As a result, pumpkin pie filling tends to be smoother and more custard-like than pureed pumpkin. So, if you’re looking for an easy way to make a pumpkin pie, you might want to try using pumpkin puree. But if you’re looking for a traditional Pumpkin Pie recipe, you’ll need to use Pumpkin Pie Filling.
Do You Need to Refrigerate Pumpkin Cookies?
Pumpkin cookies are a Fall favorite, but many people are unsure whether they need to be refrigerated. Pumpkin puree is a key ingredient in these cookies, and it can spoil if not stored properly. However, the spices and sugar in the cookie dough help to preserve the puree and prevent it from going bad.
As long as the cookies are stored in an airtight container, they will stay fresh at room temperature for up to a week. If you want them to last even longer, you can refrigerate them for up to two weeks. Just be sure to let the cookies come to room temperature before serving, as chilled pumpkin puree can make them taste bitter.
Pumpkin Essentials from Amazon!
Fall Candles, Pumpkin Spice Candles for Home, Autumn Candle, Pumpkin Candle, Fall Scented Candles for Home, Fall Home Decor, Fall Bathroom Decor, Autumn Decor, Hello Pumpkin, Hello Fall – 9ozArtoid Mode Maple Leaves Pumpkins Buffalo Plaid Truck Table Runner, Seasonal Fall Harvest Vintage Kitchen Dining Table Decoration for Indoor Outdoor Home Party Decor 13 x 72 InchYEAHOME Fall Decorations for Home, 2 Pack Metal Pumpkin with Wood Beads Hello Fall Welcome Sign for Table Decor, Farmhouse Fall Decor for Living Room, Mantel, Tired Tray, ThanksgivingFall Pillow Covers 18×18 Set of 4 Orange Hello Pumpkin Fall Outdoor Pillows Decorative Fall Throw Pillows Thanksgiving Home Decor Cushion Pillow CasesANDALUCA Natural Vase Fillers Mini Pumpkins for Decorating & Crafts | Miniature Pumpkins Home Decor (Mini Pumpkins)
More Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes You’ll Love!
- Crumbl Heath Bar Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl German Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Oreo Birthday Cookie Recipe
Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- Reeses Pieces Pumpkin Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Filling
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites Recipe
- Healthy Banana Pumpkin Muffins
- 1⁄2 Cup Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1⁄2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, cinnamon, and salt until the dry mixture disappears. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 12 equally sized cookie dough balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently spray the back of a spoon, or your hands with non-stick cooking spray and flatten the cookies a little to about 2⁄3 inch in thickness.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-16 minutes, then let the cookies cool down on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!