The Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookie Recipe is easy and delicious! It only requires a few simple ingredients, but the result is an incredibly tasty treat that will have your whole family asking for seconds. These cookies are perfect for the holiday season, since they feature an easy-to-make peppermint bark topping that looks almost too good to be true. With just a few candy canes, you can turn these cookies into an easy and festive dessert that’s sure to be a hit! Give the Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookie Recipe a try this holiday season for an easy way to make some delicious treats.
Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes are a fantastic way to recreate the famous Crumbl Cookies without having to go out. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself or impress a group of people, Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes offer an easy way to access those iconic flavors and share them with everyone else. With Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes, you can enjoy the deliciousness of Crumbl Cookies in the comfort of your own home.
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need to make these amazing festive cookies!
- Sweet Cream Butter– Sweet Cream Butter is a great ingredient when baking Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. Sweet cream butter provides a smooth, creamy flavor that pairs perfectly with the warm spices of the cookie. Plus, its high melting point ensures that your cookies won’t spread and become flat in the oven, so you’ll get thick, chewy goodness with every bite.
- Light Brown Sugar– Light Brown Sugar is a great choice for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. The sugar provides natural sweetness with subtle caramel undertones that make the cookie incredibly flavorful. Light brown sugar also offers a moist and chewy texture that cannot be recreated with other sugars, making these cookies impossible to resist!
- Granulated Sugar– Granulated sugar is a key ingredient for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. Granulated sugar contributes to the texture and flavor of these festive treats by ensuring that each cookie has a crisp, crunchy texture. Additionally, granulated sugar provides a pleasing sweetness that perfectly complements the richness from the white chocolate and peppermint flavors in these mouth-watering cookies. Granulated sugar also helps bind the ingredients together and ensures that each cookie has an attractive shape.
- Large Eggs– Large eggs are the perfect ingredient for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies because they provide the batter with structure and lift. Large eggs are large enough to restrict the dough from spreading out thin while baking, giving the cookies their delicious chewy texture.
- Light Corn Syrup– Light Corn Syrup is the perfect addition for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. It helps to keep the sugar free from large crystals and provides a smooth texture, allowing the cookies to melt in your mouth! Light corn syrup also prevents the formation of lumps, which can ruin even the most delicious cookie.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla Extract adds something special to your Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. Vanilla isn’t just another flavor, it’s a way to take the sugar cookie to a whole other level! Vanilla Extract not only adds sweetness but gives your cookies an even richer flavor.
- All Purpose Flour– All Purpose Flour is the perfect base for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies, its light texture and neutral flavor allows for other ingredients you might want to add – such as dark chocolate chips or peppermint crunch pieces – to stand out and really shine. All purpose flour also makes these cookies thick and chewy, with a crispness that provides a delicious contrast.
- Cocoa Powder– Cocoa powder can take any cookie up a notch, especially Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. Cocoa powder’s rich and intense flavor provides the perfect backdrop to complement the peppermint extract in these cookies.
- Cornstarch– Cornstarch is a key ingredient when making Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. Cornstarch helps make the cookies delicious and crunchy. Not only does it make a difference in flavor, cornstarch is also great for creating the perfect texture.
- Baking Soda– Baking soda is the secret ingredient that makes Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies so delightfully light and fluffy. Baking soda is a leavening agent that helps dough to rise, giving the cookies an airy texture and slightly crunchy edges for added crunch.
- Kosher Salt– Kosher salt is ideal for baking because it has larger, flaky grains that dissolve more evenly than regular table salt. This ensures consistency throughout each bite, so the cookies have a hint of salty crunch to contrast against the smooth peppermint and rich chocolate flavors.
- Powdered Sugar– Powdered sugar is the perfect sweetener for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookie frosting because of its finely-ground texture, which helps to create an incredibly smooth and airy consistency. Powdered sugar also has a greater sweetness than other options, making it ideal for crafting a scrumptious frosting for your cookies.
- Peppermint Extract– Peppermint extract is a key ingredient for many Peppermint Bark Cookie frostings, including the popular Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookie Frosting. Peppermint extract has a distinctive and sweet flavor that gives these treats the perfect touch of holiday festivity.
- Heavy Cream– Heavy cream is the perfect ingredient when it comes to creating a luscious frosting for Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies. Heavy cream helps create a light, flavorful frosting that is not overly sweet but still full of flavor. When you combine heavy cream with your favorite icing sugar, you get a smooth and decadent texture that pairs well with the peppermint cookie base.
- Candy Canes– The crunchy, sweet peppermint pairs perfectly with the creamy sweetness of the frosting for a classic holiday flavor that everyone loves. Furthermore, crushed Candy Canes add delightful red and white stripes to your cookies that make them even more festive and visually appealing.
Baking Essentials from Amazon:
KitchenAid KSM75WH Stand Mixer, 4.5 Qt, WhiteGoodcook Nonstick Steel 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set, LargePrep Solutions by Progressive Quick Release Cookie Scoop – 3 Tbsp.HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5OXO Good Grips Nylon Square TurnerPiping Bag and Tips Cake Decorating Supplies Kit Baking Supplies Cupcake Icing Tips with Pastry Bag for Baking Decorating Cake
How Do You Store Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies?
Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies are simply irresistible! But, that means you need to take extra care when it comes to storing them. To ensure they stay as fresh and delicious as the moment you bought them, keep Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies in an airtight container in a cool and dry area.
Moisture is the enemy of Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies, so if there’s even a hint of humidity in the air, place your cookies into the fridge or the freezer. With proper storage, your Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies will remain soft and flavorful for months!
Can You Freeze the Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies with the Frosting?
Crumbl’s Peppermint Bark Cookies have become a holiday staple, with their crisp cookie and creamy, rich frosting. And if you love them as much as we do, you might be wondering if they can be frozen in order to enjoy them longer. The answer is yes! Crumbl’s Peppermint Bark Cookies freeze beautifully with the delicious frosting intact, allowing you to keep some on hand for drop-in guests or for when your sweet tooth strikes.
Simply put them in an airtight container and enjoy them within 1-2 months of freezing for optimal taste and texture. Crumbl Cookies are sure to upgrade any gathering!
Can I Use Peppermint Candies If I Can’t Find Candy Canes?
Are you wondering what to do if you can’t find candy canes for all your holiday baking needs? Have no fear, because there is one fantastic alternative that is sure to hit the spot! Crumbl Peppermint Bark Cookies are a delicious, festive solution to your candy cane woes. So, get in the holiday spirit and make Crumbl’s Peppermint Bark Cookies – they’ll be sure to bring festive cheer and deliciousness with every bite!
Cookie Baking Essentials from Amazon
Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cake and More, BlackCookie Scoop Set, 3Pcs Ice Cream Scoop, Cookie Scoops for Baking Set of 3, 18/8 Stainless Steel Cookie Scooper for Baking, Ice Cream Scooper with Trigger Release, Cookie Dough Scoop with Non-slip GripOXO Good Grips Silicone Cookie Spatula, Gray, 4 inchesReynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets, Pre-Cut Parchment Paper,25 Count (Pack of 4), 100 Total SheetsSilpat Perfect Cookie Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, 11-5/8KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, Pistachio
More Amazing Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes
- Crumbl Hot Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Key Lime Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Blueberry Cookie Recipe
You’ll Love These Other chocolate Peppermint Treats!
- Chocolate Peppermint Pie
- Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peppermint Cookies
- Peppermint Bark Bread
- ½ Cups Sweet Cream Butter, room temperature
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- ½ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Tablespoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Peppermint Frosting Ingredients
- 1 Cup Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, softened
- 3 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Heavy Cream
- 3 Candy Canes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to mix. Set aside.
- Cream together in a large mixing bowl the butter, white and light brown sugar using an electric mixer until it becomes light in color and fluffy.
- Add in the three eggs, pure vanilla, and corn syrup mixing until completely mixed.
- Continue beating while adding into the flour mixture until a soft cookie dough begins to form. With a large ice cream scooper, scoop dough into your hands and roll into a ball. Place on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from the other dough.
- Use your hands to flatten the dough into the same size circles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
For the Frosting:
- Using a standing mixer, beat all ingredients except the candy canes until combined, creamy and thick.
- Scoop into the piping bag.
- Pipe a spiral onto the top of the cookies.
- Scatter crushed candy canes on top of cookies.