Are you looking for a festive and easy dessert to make this St. Patrick’s Day? Look no further, because we have just the thing: a delicious parfait! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this easy recipe in no time and it makes an excellent party or get-together dessert. So get ready to celebrate the luck of the Irish with our St Patrick’s Day Parfait!
Parfait Recipes always seem like a great idea when you’re looking for a quick, delicious snack. Whether you love the layered look of a yogurt and granola parfait, or are craving something richer like an ice cream sundae parfait, experimenting with different ingredients is half the fun! With so many different ways to create your own unique parfait recipe, you’ll never run out of ideas on what to make next.
Ingredients Needed for This Recipe
Here’s what you need for this festive dessert!
- Cold Milk– St. Patrick’s Day parfaits are a delicious way to celebrate the holiday! The combination of its creaminess and chilliness gives the parfait its smooth texture and balances out all of the other flavors used in it. Without it, this traditional holiday dessert would just be too sweet or too thick.
- Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding– Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding is perfect for creating flavorful St Patrick’s Day Parfaits. It has that classic pistachio flavor you love, plus it’s also a time-saver. Instead of spending time making your own pudding from scratch, you can use Instant Pistachio Pudding and get a delicious dessert in minutes.
- Chocolate Sauce– Adding chocolate sauce on top of a St Patrick’s Day pudding parfait is the perfect way to bring this sweet treat to the next level. The creamy, decadent flavor of chocolate stands out against the other flavors in the parfait and will delight even the most discerning of taste buds.
- Cool Whip– Nothing is quite as delicious as a St. Patrick’s Day pudding parfait! Topping it off with Cool Whip gives it an extra element of creaminess and sweetness that complements the pudding perfectly. The velvety texture of the Cool Whip pairs so well with the smooth texture of the pudding that you won’t be able to resist taking just one more spoonful!
Baking Essentials at Amazon:
KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, PistachioTovolo Stainless Steel Deep Mixing, Easy Pour With Rounded Lip Kitchen Metal Bowls for Baking & Marinating, Dishwasher-Safe, 5.5 QuartKitchenAid Gourmet Utility Whisk, 10.5-Inch, Matte Aqua SkyHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5HIWARE 12-Piece Stainless Steel Teaspoons, Spoons Silverware Set, Dishwasher Safe – 6.7 InchesPeohud 100 Pack 3oz Plastic Dessert Cups with Spoons, Mini Dessert Shooter Cups, Disposable Parfait Appetizer Cups Shot Glasses for Desserts, Pudding, Event and Party
How Long Does This Pudding Parfait Last?
If you’re looking for dessert that looks impressive and tastes great but is easy to make, a pudding parfait is a great choice! But how long does this delicious treat last? If you store it properly in the fridge, your pudding parfait will remain safe to eat for up to 5 days.
If you love having something sweet as a snack throughout the week, this is a great option. It’s sure to remain just as tasty for longer than many other desserts would. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Can This Pudding Parfait Be Frozen?
Have you ever found yourself wondering if a pudding parfait can be frozen like other desserts? The answer is yes! Pudding parfaits are an excellent dessert to make ahead and freeze for later, however you should keep in mind that it may not taste as good when defrosted as it does when freshly made.
If you want the best results, make sure to freeze individual parfaits instead of one large dish. Layer the parfalts with pieces of foil between them, then seal in an airtight container before freezing. Once ready to use, it’s best to let the parfait thaw in the fridge 5-6 hours before eating. Enjoy!
What Can Be Substituted for Pistachio Pudding?
Pistachio pudding is a classic dessert that often garners attention for its lovely color. While it still remains as a staple in many households, there are other options to explore if you no longer wish to use pistachio pudding. For those looking for something similar, vanilla pudding dyed green with food coloring can provide the same general look while expanding the topping combinations available.
There are plenty of tasty alternatives that can be substituted – custard or banana cream pudding can be used for sweet treats. Alternately, vanilla pudding may be used as well.
St. Patricks Day Decor at Amazon
St. Patrick’s Day Welcome Sign Wood Sign Irish Front Door Decor Wood Hanging Door Sign Outdoor Wooden Front Door Decorations for Farmhouse Porch Front Door Decoration (Shamrock Style)St Patricks Day Table Runner 13.8 x 70.8in for St Patricks Day Party Decorations Home Kitchen Farmhouse Dining Spring Holiday Tabletop Decoration Table Runner Happy St Patricks Shamrock Table Runner20” St Patricks Day Wreath Decorations – Artificial Shamrock Eucalyptus Decor for Home, Front Door, Porch, Wall, Party SuppliesARKENY St Patricks Day Green Stripe Kitchen Towels Dish Towels St. Patrick’s Day Decorations for Home Décor Ultra Absorbent Bar Drying Cloth 18×26 Inch Hand Towel for Cooking Set of 2St Patrick’s Day Wreath For Front Door Decor Welcome Sign Shamrock Gnomes Pattern Hanging Door Sign With Greenery & Bow Wooden Round St Patricks Day Decoration For The Home Farmhouse Decor (Black)ARKENY St Patricks Day White Shamrock Kitchen Towels Dish Towels St. Patrick’s Day Decorations for Home Ultra Absorbent Bar Drying Cloth Lucky Sign 18×26 Inch Stripe Hand Towel for Cooking Set of 2
More St. Patricks Day Recipes
- St Patricks Day Meringue Cookie Recipe
- Crazy Yummy Saint Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow Recipe
- St Patrick’s Day Lucky Charm Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Soda
You’ll Love These Other Recipes made with pudding!
- Chocolate Peppermint Pie
- White Chocolate Pudding Cookie Recipe
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
- Blueberry Pancake Pie Recipe
St. Patricks Day Parfait
This St. Patrick's day, make a festive and easy parfait dessert! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have this sweet treat ready in no time.
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Package (4-Serving Size) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- Chocolate Sauce
- 2 Cups Thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes.
- Layer pudding, chocolate sauce and 1 cup of the whipped topping alternately in 4 parfait glasses. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply