Are you looking for an easy, delicious cookie recipe that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than Crumbl Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies! These tantalizing treats combine a classic combination of brown sugar, unsalted butter, cinnamon, and more for the perfect balance of sweetness and spice. Get ready to indulge in this quick and simple recipe – it’ll quickly become your new favorite go-to! So why wait? Give Crumbl Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies a try today and treat yourself to something special. You won’t regret it!
Have you ever taken a bite out of a Crumbl cookie and wished you had the recipe to make it yourself? Well, you’re in luck because there are some incredible Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes here that will have you baking like a pro in no time. Whether you’re a fan of the classic chocolate chip or prefer the unique flavor combinations of Crumbl’s rotating menu, there’s a copycat recipe out there for you to try. And who knows, you may even be able to give Crumbl a run for their money with your own delicious creations.
Amazing Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes
Have you ever tasted a Crumbl Cookie and wished you could make it yourself? Well, you’re in luck because there are some pretty amazing copycat recipes here that taste just like the real thing!
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Key Lime Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make these Crumbl Copycat Cookies
Here’s what you need to make these delicious cinnamon treats
- Granulated Sugar– There’s just something about the combination of warm spices and crunchy sugar that makes these Crumbl Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies an absolute delight to eat. And when it comes to getting that perfect sugar coating, granulated sugar is the way to go. Not only does it provide the classic sugary sweetness we all know and love, but it also creates a beautiful texture that really amplifies the flavor of the cinnamon.
- Ground Cinnamon– Not only does it add an extra layer of sugary spice, but it also helps give the cookies that perfectly crinkled texture on the outside. Plus, let’s be real, any excuse to use more cinnamon is a good one in our book. So next time you’re whipping up a batch of cookies, don’t forget the magic ingredient: ground cinnamon.
- All-Purpose Flour– You might be wondering, why all-purpose flour? Well, it’s the ultimate baking staple, giving these cookies the perfect consistency and texture. All-purpose flour contains a medium protein count, making it versatile and reliable for all types of baked goods. It creates a soft and chewy center while maintaining a crispy exterior, the key to a good cookie.
- Cornstarch– Cornstarch acts as a thickening agent and helps create a chewy and tender texture in these cookies. It also helps keep the cookies from spreading too much while baking, giving them that perfect shape.
- Baking Powder– When it comes to Crumbl’s Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies, baking powder is what takes them from good to great. With the perfect blend of cinnamon and sugar, these cookies are already a fan favorite. But the addition of baking powder gives them a light and airy texture that’s hard to resist.
- Salt– Believe it or not, salt plays an important role in baking these delectable treats. It enhances the flavor of the cinnamon and brown sugar, while also balancing out the sweetness. Without salt, the cookies might taste one-dimensional and lacking in depth.
- Unsalted Butter– When you’re baking sweet treats like Crumbl Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies, unsalted butter is the way to go. See, salted butter can throw off the delicate balance of flavors in your baked goods – plus, different brands of salted butter vary in their salt content, making it difficult to control the amount of sodium in your recipe.
- Brown Sugar– Brown sugar adds a distinctly different flavor than white sugar, a rich and caramel-like undertone that elevates the taste of this classic cookie. It also aids in creating the perfect texture, adding both moisture and depth to these delectable treats. Without brown sugar, these cookies may fall flat and lack the mouth-watering taste we know and love.
- Egg– They add moisture, structure, and act as a binding agent to help hold everything together. Plus, the protein in eggs helps create a tender yet chewy texture that is so satisfying with each bite.
- Sour Cream– Sour Cream not only adds moisture to the cookie dough, but also gives it a subtle, delicious tang that complements the cinnamon and sugar perfectly. It’s like the secret ingredient that takes these cookies from good to great.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract adds a rich and indulgent flavor to the cookies that is hard to achieve with any other ingredient. It perfectly complements the warm cinnamon flavor and adds a touch of sweetness that makes these cookies irresistible. Without vanilla extract, the recipe just wouldn’t be the same.
- Cream Cheese– Cream cheese is pretty much the holy grail of frosting ingredients, especially when it comes to giving our beloved Crumbl Cinnamon Toast Crunch cookies a little extra oomph. But why, you ask? Well, first of all, cream cheese adds a delicious tangy flavor that balances out the sweet notes of the cookie perfectly.
- Confectioners’ Sugar– There’s something magical about this fine powder that makes any frosting taste like a dream. Maybe it’s the way it dissolves so effortlessly, leaving us with a smooth and velvety texture. Or perhaps it’s the subtle sweetness that it adds without overpowering the other flavors.
- Whole Milk– Whole milk adds a richness and creaminess to the frosting that just can’t be replicated by skim or low-fat milk. Plus, it balances out the sweetness of the frosting perfectly.
Baking Essentials at Amazon
If you’re someone who loves spending time in the kitchen whipping up delicious baked goods, then you know that having the right tools is essential. Luckily, Amazon offers a wide range of baking essentials that will make your next baking session a breeze!
Amazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat, Pack of 2, New Beige/Gray, Rectangular, 16.5Wilton Easy Layers Sheet Cake Pan, 2-Piece Set, Rectangle Steel Sheet PanOXO Good Grips Medium Cookie ScoopBakeRoyal Silicone Spatula Set – 4-Piece Rubber Spatulas Silicone Heat Resistant 600°F for Everyday Task – Seamless Design Kitchen Spatulas for Nonstick Cookware – Silicone Kitchen Utensils SetsKitchenAid KHM512WH 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, White, 8x7x5KitchenAid KE060OHOBA Classic Utility Whisk, One Size, Black 2OXO Good Grips Small Silicone Flexible Turner Black
What is the Best Way to Store Cookie with Cream Cheese Frosting?
Mmmm, nothing beats a freshly baked cookie with cream cheese frosting – it’s like a piece of heaven on your taste buds. But when it comes to storing these little bites of deliciousness, you may be left scratching your head. Fear not!
The best way to keep your cookies with cream cheese frosting fresh is to store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will keep any excess moisture from seeping in, preventing your cookies from getting soggy. And if you want to go the extra mile, separate each cookie with a layer of parchment paper to prevent them from sticking together.
So go ahead, bake a batch (or two!) of your favorite cookies with cream cheese frosting, and rest assured that they’ll stay fresh and yummy with this simple storage tip.
Can You Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies Ahead of Time?
Who doesn’t love a good cinnamon toast crunch cookie? They’re crunchy, cinnamon-y, and oh so delicious. But what if you want to make them ahead of time? Can you do it? The answer is a resounding yes!
In fact, it’s actually a great idea to make these cookies ahead of time, especially if you’re planning on serving them at a party or event. Not only will this save you time and stress on the day of, but it will also give the cookies time to really settle and develop their flavor.
So go ahead and bake those cinnamon toast crunch cookies in advance. Your taste buds (and guests) will thank you!
Can You Freeze Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting?
Hey, have you ever wondered if you can freeze cinnamon toast crunch cookies with cream cheese frosting? Well, the answer is yes! These cookies are undeniably delicious, and the addition of cream cheese frosting takes them to a whole new level of yumminess. But what do you do when you have leftovers or want to make a batch ahead of time? Fear not, because freezing them is a great option.
Just make sure they’re wrapped up well to prevent freezer burn, and when you’re ready to enjoy them again, simply let them thaw to room temperature before indulging in their sweet and creamy goodness once more.
Cookie Making and Storing Essentials at Amazon
Who doesn’t love a freshly baked cookie? But whether you’re an experienced baker or a rookie, you need the right tools and storage essentials to make sure your cookies stay fresh and delicious. From baking sheets to silicone mats, cooling racks to cookie presses, Amazon has a wide range of products that will help make your cookie-making process a breeze.
Vtopmart Airtight Food Storage Containers, 7 Pieces BPA Free Plastic Cereal Containers with Easy Lock Lids, for Kitchen Pantry Organization and Storage, Include 24 Labels24 Pieces 8 Inch Plastic Serving Tray with Lid Clear Platters with Clear Lids Round Cake Transport Container Disposable Cake Carrier Cake Holder for Storing Party Takeout Food Catering Display (White)Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cake and More, BlackCookie Scoop Set – Include 1 Tbsp/ 2 Tbsp/ 3Tbsp – 3 PCS Cookie Scoops for Baking – Cookie Dough Scoop – Made of 18/8 Stainless SteelSilicone Baking Mats Non Slip Pastry Mat Extra Large With Measurement 16LocknLock Easy Essentials Food Lids/Pantry Storage/Airtight Containers, BPA Free, Rectangle – 8 Cup – for Cookies, Clear
Sweet Cinnamon Sugar Recipes
Are you a fan of sweet cinnamon treats? If so, you’re going to love these Sweet Cinnamon Sugar Recipes! There’s something so comforting about the warm spice of cinnamon, mixed with the satisfying flavor of different ingredients.
- Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- Apple Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Icing
- Cinnamon Sugared Donut Holes Recipe
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/3 Cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 12 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, very soft
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese, full fat, block style
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Ground Cinnamon
For the Cinnamon Sugar:
- Mix together 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
For the Cookie Dough:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until fully combined. Set aside.
- Use a medium bowl and a hand mixer on low speed to cream together the soft butter and the sugars until well combined. Turn the mixer up to medium and beat 1 more minute to mix everything up well. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Add in the sour cream, mixing just until combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients (flour mixture) into the wet (butter mixture) and use a spatula to fold in until just combined. The dough will be wet and a bit sticky.
- Divide dough into 16 equally-sized balls, about three tablespoons each (or about 50g per cookie). Use a cookie scoop for this or just a spoon or your hands. Roll each cookie in the cinnamon sugar mixture and place on a baking sheet at least 3" apart. Gently press down with a small flat-bottom glass or your fingers until each cookie is about 1/2" thick.
- Bake cookies one tray at a time for 10-13 minutes or until edges are set and lightly golden brown. We want the cookies to stay soft (so slightly underbaked). The centers will remain quite soft, but not gooey. Cookies will be a bit puffed and then deflate as they cool.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool for another 20-30 minutes.
For the Cream Cheese Glaze:
- My favorite part! Measure out 3 ounces of cream cheese and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave (medium power) in 5-10 second intervals until very soft. Careful not to burn. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Use the same plate to soften 2 tablespoons of butter. Again, use 5-10 intervals in the microwave until very soft. Add to the bowl of cream cheese.
- Use a hand mixer inside the bowl to whip the cream cheese and butter together until completely combined (no lumps). Add in the confectioners' sugar and whip until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. Then slowly add whole milk until desired consistency is reached (you will need anywhere from 1.5-2.5 tablespoons).
- Stir in a pinch of cinnamon (I like about 1/16-1/8 of a teaspoon for the pretty speckles of cinnamon throughout).
- Use the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal to decorate the tops of your cookies