Do you love the delicious Crumbl Berry Crunch Copycat Cookie Recipe but don’t have time to visit your nearest Crumbl location? Don’t worry – with this easy copycat recipe, you’ll be able to make your own version of these tasty treats right at home! Featuring a mix of butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla and butter flavoring, this simple yet flavorful cookie is sure to become a hit among friends and family. Plus it takes only minutes to prepare – why not give our Crumbl Berry Crunch Copycat Cookie Recipe a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
If you’ve ever tasted a Crumbl cookie, you know why people go crazy over them. They are a perfect combination of softness, chewiness, and just the right amount of sweetness. But what if you could make them in the comfort of your own home? That’s where Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes come in. There are countless recipes out there that claim to mimic the popular cookie chain’s creations. And while some might come close, others fall short. But hey, experimenting with new recipes can be half the fun! So why not give it a try and see if you can recreate your favorite Crumbl cookie at home? Who knows, you might just hit the jackpot and never have to leave home for a sweet treat again.
Mouthwatering Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes
Who doesn’t love a good cookie? And when it comes to cookies, there’s one bakery that’s been making waves on social media lately – Crumbl. Their cookies are the stuff of legends, with flavors like Biscoff Lava, chilled Lemon Glaze, and classic Milk Chocolate Chip. But if you don’t live near a Crumbl, fear not – there are plenty of copycat recipes out there that will have you drooling in no time.
- Crumbl Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Crumbl Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookie
- Crumbl Heath Bar Cookie Recipe
- Crumbl Waffle Cookie Recipe
Ingredients Needed for These Delicious Berry Crunch Cookies
Here’s what you need to make this easy recipe!
- Butter– Butter is the star ingredient of Crumbl Berry Crunch Copycat Cookie and it’s easy to see why. First off, butter adds a rich flavor and luxurious creaminess to the cookie dough. As it melts in the oven, it helps to create that classic cookie texture – crispy on the edges, and soft and gooey in the center. Additionally, butter contains little pockets of air, which gives the cookies a satisfyingly tender and flaky bite.
- Brown Sugar– Brown sugar is like the secret ingredient that makes everything better. And when it comes to the famous Crumbl Berry Crunch cookie, you can bet that brown sugar is playing a major role. Not only does it add a rich, caramel-like flavor to the cookie, but it also helps to create that perfect chewy texture. Plus, when combined with the tangy sweetness of the berries and the crunchy goodness of the crumble on top, the brown sugar truly helps to bring all of the flavors and textures together.
- Granulated Sugar– Granulated sugar is the key to achieving that crispy exterior and chewy center that we all crave in a cookie. This type of sugar has just the right size crystals to create air pockets while baking, which causes the cookie to spread out and create those beautiful cracks on top. Plus, it blends perfectly with the other ingredients, making sure that each bite is just the right level of sweet.
- Egg– Egg acts as a binding agent, and when beaten with sugar, it creates tiny air pockets that make the cookies fluffy and light. Moreover, the proteins in the egg give the cookie dough its strength, preventing it from falling apart. Without egg, these cookies wouldn’t be the same.
- Vanilla– Vanilla, my friends, is the secret weapon to giving those crunchy, fruity, and oh-so-sweet cookies their signature flavor. The vanilla extract kicks up the richness and aroma of the cookie dough, and also complements the berries so well that it feels like they were meant to be together all along.
- Butter Flavoring– One of the reasons these cookies are so tasty is because of the butter flavoring. Butter is one of those flavors that can elevate any dish to a whole new level of deliciousness. And when it comes to cookies, butter flavoring is an absolute must-have ingredient. Not only does it add richness and depth to the cookie dough, but it also helps to create that perfect crumbly texture that makes crumbl berry crunch cookies so irresistible.
- All Purpose Flour– All Purpose Flour has a balanced amount of protein and gluten, which makes it perfect for a wide variety of recipes. When it comes to the Crumbl Berry Crunch Copycat Cookie, the All Purpose Flour is what gives it that perfect texture and structure, allowing it to hold its shape while still staying soft and crumbly.
- Baking Soda– This humble kitchen staple works wonders in baking, helping to create light and airy textures while also neutralizing any acidic ingredients that could throw off the flavor. In the case of Crumbl Berry Crunch cookies, the baking soda helps to keep the dough from spreading too much in the oven, resulting in a cookie that’s delightfully crispy on the edges and satisfyingly chewy in the center.
- Baking Powder– Baking powder is like the secret ingredient that makes these cookies extra soft and chewy. Without it, you might end up with a batch of flat and disappointing cookies. Baking powder works its magic by releasing carbon dioxide gas when mixed with liquid, which helps the cookies rise and become light and fluffy.
- Cornmeal– The secret ingredient in these cookies is none other than cornmeal! This staple grain is a key player in creating the signature crumbly texture of the cookie, while also adding a subtle nutty flavor that complements the tartness of the berries.
- Captain Crunch Cereal– There’s something special about the combination of sweet and crunchy that makes Captain Crunch cereal so irresistible. And when you use it to make a batch of Crumbl Berry Crunch Copycat Cookies, the result is downright magical. The cereal adds texture and flavor to the cookie dough, elevating it from your average sugar cookie to something truly special.
- Salt– While it may seem counterintuitive to add salt to a sweet treat, the truth is that it enhances the flavors of the other ingredients. When used in just the right amount, salt can bring out the sweetness of the cookie dough and the tartness of the berries, making for a perfect balance of flavors.
- Powdered Sugar– There’s just something about powdered sugar that makes it the go-to ingredient when it comes to frosting. And when you’re trying to replicate that perfect Crumbl Berry Crunch cookie frosting, powdered sugar is an absolute must. Its fine texture allows you to achieve that smooth and creamy consistency you crave for frosting, while also adding a hint of sweetness that perfectly balances out the tangy flavor of the berries.
- Cream Cheese– First off, it has a rich and creamy texture that is absolutely delicious when paired with the sweet and crunchy topping of the Crumbl Berry Crunch cookie. But there’s more to it than just texture, cream cheese has a slightly tangy flavor that adds just the right amount of kick to this sweet dessert. It’s like the perfect balance of flavor that makes your taste buds dance with joy.
- Milk– Adding a little bit of milk to the frosting can work wonders in thinning it out and making it easier to spread. Not only that, but milk also adds a subtle creaminess to the flavor that takes the frosting to the next level. So next time you’re making a batch of those beloved cookies, don’t forget to add a splash of milk to your frosting mixture – your taste buds will thank you.
Baking Essentials at Amazon
For avid bakers and just-for-fun muffin makers alike, Amazon has an endless supply of baking essentials. Whether you’re in need of a new rolling pin, baking sheet, or measuring cups, Amazon has got you covered. From the highest quality silicone spatulas to the cutest cupcake liners, Amazon has every tool and accessory your heart could possibly desire.
Silicone Spatula Set, Premium Spatulas Silicone Heat Resistant 2 Small & 2 Large Flexible Scraper for Nonstick Cookware, Rubber Spatula for Kitchen Mixing Baking Cooking Use, Soft Spatula – Set of 4Farberware Classic Wood Rolling Pin, 17.75-Inch, NaturalNordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet, 2-Pack, SilverTILUCK Stainless Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons Set, Cups and Spoons,Kitchen Gadgets for Cooking & BakingJUNADAEL J Medium Cookie Scoop, 2 Tablespoons/ 30 ml/ 1 oz Cookie Scoop for Baking, Cookie Dough Scoop, Spring-Loaded Scoop, Comfortable Grip, Non-Slipfoxwelkin Baking Rack Cooling Rack,Size 16Lccowot 8PCS Mixing Bowls, Plastic Mixing Bowl Set, includes 2 Mixing Bowl, 1 Colander, 1 Sifter and 4 Measuring Cups, Space Saving Nesting Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Ideal for Baking and Cooking
Why Do Crumbl Cookies Taste So Good?
Have you ever tasted a Crumbl cookie? If not, you’re missing out on a melt-in-your-mouth experience. But what makes these cookies stand out from the rest? Is it the unique flavors? The soft, chewy texture? The perfectly baked dough?
The truth is, it’s a combination of all these factors and more. From the moment you take a bite, you can taste the high-quality ingredients and attention to detail that goes into each cookie. It’s no wonder why Crumbl has quickly become a go-to destination for cookie lovers everywhere.
Can You Make Crumbl Berry Crunch Cookies Ahead of Time?
Have you ever had a craving for something sweet and crunchy, like a Crumbl Berry Crunch Cookie? I know I have, and sometimes it’s hard to resist the temptation to bake a batch, but what if you don’t have time to do it on the day you want them? Fear not! The good news is that you can make Crumbl Berry Crunch Cookies ahead of time.
Whether you’re planning for a party or just want a quick treat, you can enjoy the deliciousness of these cookies without having to make them on the day. Just whip up the dough, form it into balls, and freeze them until you’re ready to bake. Easy-peasy!
So go ahead, indulge in your sweet tooth and enjoy these mouthwatering cookies whenever you please.
How Long Do the Berry Crunch Cookies Last?
So, you’ve got a fresh batch of those delicious berry crunch cookies and you’re wondering how long they’re going to last. Well, it all depends on how you store them. If you keep them in an airtight container at room temperature, they should last for about 3-5 days. If you want to make them last a bit longer, you can pop them in the fridge for up to a week.
And if you’re really looking to stretch out the shelf life, you can freeze them for up to 3 months. Of course, if you’re anything like me, they’ll be gone way before they start to go stale! Happy snacking!
Cookie Making Essentials at Amazon
When it comes to cookie making, having the right tools and ingredients is essential for a successful batch. Luckily, Amazon has got you covered with all the cookie making essentials you could need! From measuring cups and mixing bowls to cookie sheets and cooling racks, they have everything you need to bake up a storm.
Silicone Cookie Spatula Turner 2 Pack Mini Brownie Spatula Flexible Kitchen Small Silicone Spatulas for Nonstick Cookware Heat Resistant No Scratch Flipper Baking Utensils for Egg Pancake (Gray, Blue)Silicone Baking Mat Macaron – Set of 3 (2 Half Sheet Liners and 1 Quarter Sheet), Non Stick Silicon Cookie Oven Liner For Macaroons, Bake Pans, Pizza, Toaster, Cake and Bread Making (Red,Blue,Gray)Cookie Scoop Set – Include 1 Tbsp/ 2 Tbsp/ 3Tbsp – 3 PCS Cookie Scoops for Baking – Cookie Dough Scoop – Made of 18/8 Stainless SteelJoseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin with Removable Rings, 13.6Parchment Paper Baking Sheets by Baker’s Signature | Precut Non-Stick & Unbleached – Will Not Curl or Burn – Non-Toxic & Comes in Convenient Packaging – 12×16 Inch Pack of 120Wilton 902-1041 Cupcakes
Delicious Treats Using Cereal
Let’s be real, cereal isn’t just for breakfast anymore. In fact, it’s become the star ingredient for some seriously scrumptious desserts. From fruity pebbles to cinnamon toast crunch, the options are endless. You can make cereal bars, cereal milk ice cream, or even coat your favorite cookies with crushed up cereal.
- Strawberry Rice Krispies Treats
- Chocolate Strawberry Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Lucky Charms Cereal Bars Recipe
- Healthy Snack Mix
- 1 ½ Sticks Butter, softened
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, room temperature
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Butter Flavoring
- 1 ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour PLUS 1 Tablespoon
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Cornmeal
- 1 Cup Captain Crunch Cereal (measured and crushed, finely. Just the corn cereal part not the berry cereal part)
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Extra Crushed Cereal for Rolling the Cookie Dough
- 2 Teaspoons Butter, softened
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2-3 Teaspoon Milk (or half and half to thin out the glaze)
For the Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350F, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg, vanilla flavoring, and butter flavoring, and mix until combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cornmeal, and crushed captain crunch cereal, and mix until the flour mixture disappears.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 10 (¼ cup/4 tbsp) equally sized cookie dough balls, roll in the extra crushed captain crunch cereal, place on a baking sheet, and gently flatten the top with your hands making sure to keep the cookie dough balls pretty thick (at least 1 inch in thickness).
- Bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool down fully.
Make the Milk Glaze:
- In a bowl, cream the cream cheese, and butter together until soft and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat again until smooth.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of milk or half and half and mix until the glaze is thick enough to be poured or drizzled on top of the cookies. If the glaze is still too thick add ½ tablespoon of milk or half and half at a time and stir.
- When ready to serve, top each cookie with the cream cheese glaze, then decorate with some crushed cup captain crunch cereal and berry cereal too, and enjoy!